Welcome to the website for DRIVE Online Sales, and an all new experience in buying and selling livestock online. We are excited to introduce a new platform that we hope will enhance your experience as a buyer and improve the selling process. Some of the new key features include:
It is recommended that you bid from a computer. Some functions may not operate fully in a mobile browser. If you question the time remaining on the sale please refresh the page.
- Real-Time Bid Updates through an Auto-Refresh Feature
- All Auction and Lot Information in One Easy-to-Use Page
- Your Bidder Information Kept Completely Private from All Other Buyers - No Bidder Numbers Displayed
- Easy- to-use Bid Buttons
- My Board Feature that Allows You to Track All Your Favorite Lots from All Auctions on One Screen
- Text messaging alerts
- New picture and video layout for each lot
- Bidder history that keeps track of the lots you've purchased, your payment status on each, etc.
How to Use The New System
Follow the instructions below to learn how to bid with the new DRIVE Online Sales platform. If you have any difficulty at all, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 877-822-3016 ext 3.
- You must login to the site in order to bid. If you currently have an account with the old platform, use the registered email address and your password. All data has been transferred to the new system. If you have a current account and are having difficulty logging in, please contact our office at 877-822-3016 ext 3.
- Click on either Auction Calendar or Big Board in the main menu and select the specie you are interested in. From the Auction Calendar, click on the banner of the sale you wish to view, or from the Big Board simply click on the title of the sale.
- From this screen, you will be able to select the bid button associated with each lot in order to bid. It will be green when you are the high bidder and red when you've been outbid.
- Click on the thumbnail image of each lot for more details, pictures and video, if available.
- If you wish to place a Max Bid, simply enter the amount in the Max Bid field and click on the bid button. Maximum Bidding is a feature you may use during the duration of the auction. This feature allows you to place a private maximum bid that only you will know and allow the computer to bid on your behalf when another bidder places a bid on the same lot you are seeking.
- If you wish to place a Power Bid, meaning a bid that is equal to or greater than the next required bid, enter the amount in the Power Bid field then click on the bid button.
- There are icons at the top of each sale: A magnifying glass that will let you know the sale details, delivery options, etc., A FAQ icon that will hopefully answer any questions you may have pertaining to the new bidding platform and a dollar sign that gives you more information about selecting your payment method. There is a fourth icon that will appear if the seller has opted to join our scholarship program and donate a portion of the sales to the DRIVE Scholarship Fund.
- Enjoy the new bidding experience!
Contact Info and Customer Service
DRIVE Online Sales understands this will be new for everyone and is ready to assist in any way possible. If you have any questions regarding the bidding system, are having trouble getting registered or placing a bid, please contact us at:
Toll Free 877-822-3016 ext 3
For questions about lots themselves, please contact the sellers at the numbers listed on the details icon on that particular sale.
Because this system is brand new, we want to hear what you think! This new platform was built with you in mind and if there is anything we can do to improve what we have, we would certainly like to hear your thoughts.
Requirements for The Best Experience
In order to ensure you have the best experience possible it is recommended that you use one of the following browsers: